Recipe Back to Blog
- 8 lean Thomas Johnston lamb cutlets or loin chops
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 675g/1½lb waxy potatoes, cut into large chunks, skin on
- 1 large fresh rosemary sprig
- 60ml/4tbsp mint jelly, stirred well
- 10ml/2tsp sunflower oil
- 50g/2oz mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 15ml/1tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Boil the potatoes with the rosemary for 15 minutes, or until tender, drain and set aside.
- Season the chops and grill for 12-16 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with the mint jelly.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the potatoes and sauté for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan. Sprinkle over the cheese and parsley. Remove the chops from the grill and serve immediately with the potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Source: Simply Beef & Lamb posting in association with Love Lamb Week 2018!