- 100g/4oz cooked Thomas Johnston roast beef, cut into thin slices
- 8 crumpets
- 30ml/2tbsp prepared houmous or aubergine dip
- Fresh dill leaves, to garnish
- Stack the crumpets in groups of two and using a small 3.5cm/1.5inch plain round cutter cut three circles out from each crumpet.
- Transfer to a preheated, moderate grill and lightly toast on each side. Arrange on a large serving platter.
- Spread each mini crumpet with a portion of the dip, then the beef slices.
- Garnish with fresh dill leaves or the pomegranate relish.
Replace the crumpets with mini/party size bruschettas or cheese biscuits instead.
Source: Simple Beef & Lamb